So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Work it Out

Once I was listening to the radio and a commercial came on that asked "What three words get your heart pumping?" and in that split second before the answer came I responded "FIFTY PERCENT OFF!" No need to even think that one through. The answer was, of course (of course?), Maria Conchita Alonso. Maria Conchita Alonso? Maybe that works for other, more male folks, but I stick by my answer. Nothing else gets the adrenaline going, the mind racing, the feet padding quite like that phrase. Maybe this response qualifies as a workout?

Loft is having a big sale and look how cute this dress is at 67% off - only $20! Quick go order it and check off "work out" off your to-do list. Walk into the store in-person and maybe it could count as working out twice. Two workouts in one day? Treat yourself to a cupcake!

No comments: