So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So Hot Right Now

A Florida girl born and raised, I feel most at home in 80-degree weather. But up here in NYC, beautiful, sunny days can be a little harder to come by. So I try to make the most of the wonderful warm weather when it's here by adopting a uniform of summer dresses and flip-flops. For the next 3 months, that's pretty much all I'm going to wear. Building a wardrobe entirely of sundresses can be a challenge, particularly as I have a rare and incurable neurosis regarding same-month repeating of an outfit. Thankfully, Urban Outfitters is here to help me out. Check out all these cute dresses! And they're all on sale now! I think I'm going to need more flip-flops.



You know, we mention Urban Outfitters a lot on here. It's because we like them, not because they're giving us free stuff or anything. But if they wanted to, we would totally accept it. Just so you know, Urban.

No comments: