So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tuck You

Lately Amanda and I have been struggling with a very challenging issue: what pants can you tuck into awesome snow/rain boots? (And before you answer 'skinny jeans,' please remember that some of us can't wear them to work or don't always feel so skinny.) I know you haven't heard our new president mention this daunting topic, but it's only because even he has no idea how to approach this one. "Economy, two wars, gay rights? Check, check, check. Pants to wear with rain boots? Michelle needs me to meet with the new decorator, but you let me know how that works out."


Today it snowed. And we had to go to work. So once again this conundrum raised its ugly conundrum head. And then... here they are! Brooklyn Industries, $48 from $88. Plus they're called trousers, which is just a word I enjoy saying. Trousers. Trousers. Trousers. I need to get more sleep.

No comments: