So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rhinoceri and Oral Contraceptives


'Tis the season for layering, and Old Navy is kind enough to help make it possible by offering these cute $10 tees that I can wear under a sweater, or show off when I get to work and it's really hot and I have to take the sweater off, ruining the perfectly coordinated outfit I spent 45 minutes planning. At least I will then have a cute tee on.

My friend Summer was wearing the yellow one this weekend, which naturally you should do if you are named Summer. I, however, prefer this lovely shade that Old Navy is telling me is called Cyclamen, which sounds like a birth control pill but is apparently also a flower. I particularly like the non-descript animal print -- are those polar bears? Cows? Rhinoceri? Which of those animals comes in Cyclamen?

No comments: