So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All Weather Pleather


The snow/sleet/freezing rain misery has begun and should continue for the next several days. And with my walk to my office, as I have already mentioned, being overly long and unbearably weather-y, of course my first thought is how I will protect my nice purse from the precipitation. Here's how - I will buy this lovely $10 bag, made of "supple faux leather," and wear it instead. It actually looks a lot like a Miu Miu bag I have admired, although I would imagine that anyone who spent the money to buy the Miu Miu would strongly disagree.

Also, I must admit that I am a little concerned that the bag will "add uptown sensibility," as its copy promises, since I myself am always trying to add downtown sensibility. Maybe together we'll end up somewhere in midtown - say, 50th Street?

No comments: