So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Look, Ma, No Colors!


A bead necklace is an excellent way to add a pop of color. A pop of color is an excellent way to give me a stroke. So I have managed to find myself the perfect bead necklace, one that sports crystal beads in an assortment of sizes and non-colors. Just look at that smoky brownish color. Isn't it set off perfectly by that more reddish brownish color? And don't both colors really pop against those completely clear crystals?





OK, it actually comes in other colors that are actually colors. There's a version with blues, purples and turquoise. And one in shades of pinks, magentas and purples. And at $6 (in person, if not on the site), you really can't go wrong. Well, you really can't go wrong. I couldn't take that risk, so I went with the necklace of non-color.




No comments: