So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

One Pattern, Two Patterns, Three Patterns, Four

Wanna hear the weirdest thing about my fear of patterns? You know you do. While I fear a single pattern, I adore multiple patterns in a single item. Oxymoronic, no? It's kind of analogous to how some cold medicines will either knock you out or have you springing around your apartment like a Tigger wind-up toy. OK, maybe it's not, but that is kind of a fascinating range of side effects, is it not?

So I love this shirt. Although certainly not with the short shorts pictured that will force everyone who sees you to do a double take to ensure you did not in fact forget your pants at home (fingers poised over their tiny keyboards, ready to text their friends if in fact you did). And, Lord knows, not with leggings, or face the wrath of Amanda. Which, by the way, can be quite considerable in both its depth and breadth. And I mean that in a good way.


No comments: