So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Booteelicious


On behalf of Jayn and myself, I would like to publicly announce that Luckier is boycotting the "bootee." I know Jayn has previously mentioned how ugly it is, but it's time we really took a stand. It's heinous. Stop trying to make us wear it, fashion magazines. It is the ugliest shoe ever and makes you look stupid, and if you wear it, we will hate you. Oh, and it's spelled stupidly. So there you go. Stand taken.

If you would like to adorn your feet with a shoe that is taller than a pump but reaches below mid-calf, and not look like an asshole, stick with the ankle boot. I will admit, I never quite know what to wear them with, but that doesn't stop me from wanting this one. I'll wear it underneath bootcut jeans and no one will ever see how cute the top is, but I'll know. AND I'll know it was $39! For suede boots! And most importantly, I won't be wearing a bootee. And you can't really put a price on that.

No comments: