So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Friday, October 10, 2008

Smock On


I think this dress is just adorable - even if Esprit could not figure out how to accessorize it. A navy dress paired with all that black? I literally shuddered when I saw it. I am shuddering now as I type this entry. I am shuddering now as I read what I typed. And Amanda and I have sworn solemnly (the only way to swear) to each other that we will not be brainwashed into wearing that "bootie" - footwear that fails at being either a boot or a pump, but succeeds at being damn ugly. But the dress on its own, with your hand covering up those parts of the screen that offend the soul, it is sweet as can be, with its smocking around the neck and waist, and its fiber of completely indeterminate origin. $60.




No comments: