So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Get Your Freak Or Geek On

You know how you wish you could re-do high school? If you don't, stop reading right now, I have no use for you. The rest of you, you must watch Freaks and Geeks. I heart "Freaks and Geeks." It's really beyond that. Somehow I slipped over the line from like, past love, skipped right on through obsession, to that state where you begin to proselytize. I tell uninterested parties that they must, right this very second, sign on to Netflix, select it, and move it to the top of their queue.

F&G lets you re-do high school. If you're a chick, you re-do high school as Lindsay, a freak one day, a geek the next. And you do it all in your father's army jacket. I long ago raided my father's army gear, so I had to find a new for my Lindsay jacket. Here are two to choose from. With the code luckybreaks8 ,the shorter, less Lindsay one is $18. The longer one is $45.

No comments: