So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

One Day at a Time

Do you hear that sobbing? Sometimes it's more of a keening wail. That is my shirt drawer. It already contains at least 7 more shirts than physically possible, but it just knows that I am out trawling for more. And so help it, it is right. I am like an addict. Is there a 12-step program? But first I'd have to hit rock bottom, before I can really commit to turning myself around. And, so help me, until that drawer actually spontaneously explodes, hurling cherry wood veneer splinters six feet into the air, I will continue to purchase cute knit tops at $9.99 and jam them in as tight as possible (and then wonder why each and every one requires ironing, or at least squinting hard enough at the mirror that the wrinkles hardly show).
Step 1: We admit that we are powerless over adorable, affordably priced knits - that our drawers, closets and blanket chests have become unclosable.



No comments: