So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mad for Plaid or Some Other Trite Title



Every summer I head down to Dallas in August. And every summer I am greeted by 107 degree weather that my parents, sweat trickling from their temple, claim is perfectly comfortable, and could we hustle a little faster from the air conditioned car to the air conditioned house, please.




It's August, so you know where I am heading today. In anticipation of the triple digit temps, I have begun to turn my mind to the bracing chill of winter, and am contemplating this little number. I like the wide-banded cuff and the corresponding wide band at the hem. I like the colors. I like the overall silhouette. I like that it is $40. I am a little concerned that Kim Kardashian appears to be modeling it. Odd, since I can't see her ample t or a.

No comments: