So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Friday, February 27, 2009

Twinkle Twinkle [VERY] Little Star

I've blogged before about my inability to wear big jewelry. I'm never sure if it looks good, and then I spend the day thinking everyone is looking at me funny. So I tend to run in the other direction (metaphorically -- I don't run) and find the smallest jewelry possible.

But lately I've been having trouble finding earrings that are small enough. So I've had to get creative and move away from the earring category entirely. Behold my new find: nose studs! Worn as earrings! They are so perfectly teeny. Just make sure you buy two of each, because they are sold separately, not in pairs -- at least on the site I went to. I had a hard time dealing with the pages and pages of strange body piercings, but I was able to get through it and I've gotten a bunch of pairs in different colors, plus these cute little stars.


The only drawback? My Gmail account now thinks I am a fan of body piercing, and regularly serves me up text ads for the strange and disturbing jewelry it is convinced that I want. Yuck.

No comments: