So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Distress Out

By the end of the day, I am just so tired. There's the job, of course. There's scheming how and where to get my hands on some cupcakes (that is not a joke; I wish it were). There is the million household duties that await me when I return from the job, often accompanied by more cupcake scheming, if the initial cupcake scheming wasn't successful, and sometimes even if it was. It tires even a luckier chick out.


With all that, sometimes I am too tired to distress my own shoes. So I appreciate it when the manufacturer does that work for me - like with these silver flats, that put me in the mood for spring. Plus, with pre-distressing, I don't have to expend any energy trying to take care of the shoes, because "it's the look."

No comments: