So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleepalicious




I have been itching to add this cardigan to my blanket chest for a while. Firstly, it has this surprising ruched yoke on the back. Secondly, the copy describes it as "comfy enough to sleep in," which is really an attribute I would like to be true of pretty much every thing I own. Thirdly it goes with real clothes, or, should you be taking it up on its sleepability claim, it goes with Amanda's Gap-tastic finds (coinage by Maria). Fourthly, it's $15! Fifthly, I want to see if I can keep this listing gimmick up ad nauseam. Sixthly, this is hardly even a challenge; I mean, when do I ever stop talking, really? Seventhly, I think 'sixthly' and 'seventhly' are not even a real words, and spellcheck confirms my suspicion, so - challenge met!

No comments: