So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pajama Jammy Jam*

I like to think of myself as something of an expert on pajamas. I try to wear them as much as I possibly can. The speed with which I change into pajamas upon returning home from work has led former roommates to question whether or not I wore the pajamas to the office. So when I tell you I have found the greatest pajamas ever, I can assure you that that statement is supported by countless hours of hands-on research.

The new Supersoft collection from the Gap is amazing. If anything, "supersoft" is an understatement. Is there a stronger word with which to modify soft than "super"? I guess "reallyreallyreallysupersoft" might be too much to fit on the label. But that's what it is. These pajamas are so freakin' comfy! And some of them are even on sale.


























The capris are $24.99. The long-sleeved tee is $14.99. The cute little cami is $24.99. And if you're into that weird romper thing, it's just $16.99.

If you can wait until March 12 to try out the Supersoft collection for yourself, you can use this coupon http://www.gapgiveandget.com/np/lls.html to get 30% off (and support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, a really great cause -- my awesome boyfriend raised over $5000 for them, the least you can do is buy some pajamas). But be warned -- it's in stores only. And do you really think you can wait that long?

So thank you, Gap, for your groundbreaking contribution to this important fashion category. As if it wasn't already hard enough to change out of my pajamas in the morning.

*The title of this post is a tribute to a social function my sorority had many years ago. However, it may be slightly misleading, as none of these pajamas are slutty enough to have been worn to that event.

No comments: