So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lounge Your Way to a Healthier You

I am so sick. Please feel sorry for me. In 24 hours I went from healthy to exhibiting every symptom listed on the side of the only box (of 4) of cold medicine in my apartment that has not yet expired. You know what would make me feel better? If you would please buy me this pajama set - pardon me, loungewear set, now 25% off. I would lounge my way through my cold, box of tissues on one side, rehydratory (I'm in pain, I can make up words if I want to) liquid (diet coke) on the other, the final disk of "The Wire" playing on my dvd player.


If I were Amanda, I would probably require the recuperative power of these pants below. Oddly, my seven sisters college is not included in the Victoria's Secret "Collegiate Collection." And we are so known for our strong athletic programs. Clearly delirium has set in - I better go lounge.

No comments: