So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trgt Rcks!

Once, when I went to visit my sister in Atlanta, she picked me up from the airport and drove me directly to a Target. The best part was that I didn't suggest it to her, she just knew in her heart of hearts that it was the right thing to do. So tonight I am in Dallas for work and I went out to dinner with my parents. As soon as we got in the car, to drop me back at my hotel, I asked, innocently enough, "Can you believe I didn't make you take me to Target?"

So here's what I found when we got there - these awesome Supp Low-Rse Twll Chno in Cfe Ltte pants for only $20. I love the color and the soft cotton and the front pockets. They actually remind me of the pants worn in this picture of my pal Kevin, the dirty kid on the left, who was just pushed in the mud by his brother Chuck, the somewhat larger, more self-satisfied looking child on the right. Maybe the connection isn't really there. Maybe after 11 years I still can't get enough of this photo. Not unlike my love of Target, my love for this photo is boundless.

No comments: