So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Waiting (Waiting) on the Weather to Change

First I need to explain the title here - - I have been singing that infernal John Mayer song all day. Whenever I wasn't singing 'Single Ladies,' of course. Which jammed itself into my head just when I thought 'Gold Digger' was there to stay and would any day now start receiving those free charity return labels with my brain as address line 1.
OK, on to this dress. Let me be honest here. I know I was hanging on to summer, but now it's almost October and it's still over 80. Hey - some of us have boots to wear! But if fall is going arrive fashionably late, I will be waiting for it in this pretty, pretty silk dress. With a little black cardi. And maybe with this belt.





No comments: