So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Almost Fall

It's getting harder and harder to claim it's still summer. I actually wore boots today. I snatched up a snazzy velvet 'boyfriend' jacket for $29. Yes, soon I will have to acknowledge fall. But, not yet! Today at Sephora I got this awesome Stila 'as good as golden' set, consisting of illuminating finishing powder and sun bronzing powder, for $10. Now, in September, I can have the tan I somehow never achieved after an entire summer in front of my laptop.


And if you buy this set and it doesn't float your boat, just return it to the library that is Sephora. To paraphrase Miss Penny Lane: I always tell the girls, never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt. If you never get hurt, you always have fun... And if you ever get lonely, just go to Sephora and visit your friends.

No comments: