So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weave Me the Sunshine

Good news! It's rainy and cool again here! Honestly, if I wanted to live somewhere where there's only one season, I would live in Southern California (I will not say SoCal), where there is one warm season and I could bask in the sunshine every day. And also see firsthand whether the women there really look they they do on E!-type TV shows (which I don't watch - especially not "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," "Tori & Dean," or "Kendra"), like a completely different, evolutionarily divergent species.


Until I make that move, and get the requisite injections and surgeries, here is a great water-resilient bag, for $27. Trust me, in person it is not nearly so shiny and the woven front and substantial brass hardware make it look really expensive. Like you could afford to shop at Dash or go to Dr. Reyes when you finally make the big move west. Give my love to Liam and Stella.


No comments: