So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Go Green

I am accessory challenged. It is one of several self-diagnosed, poorly understood, unresearched illness that afflict me. It is unrelated to my painful pattern phobia, which causes me to flee from florals and other prints and run straight into the arms of my beloved solids.

My being accessory-challenged has caused me to take such extreme measures as to wear only diamond studs for 6 months at a time. But for the last year or two, I have been submitting myself to aversion therapy. I force myself to purchase and wear accessories. When picking out jewelry, my taste has turned very much toward the hippie, as it so often does, and I just love these earrings, and their very reasonable price. I so think you can wear them with jeans and on the red carpet (OK, dinner at a restaurant that does not have a $1 menu or Wanda Sykes, Queen Latifah or John Goodman doing their voice overs).


2 comments:

floretbroccoli said...

How do you know who does the voiceovers? How awesome!

The Luckier Chicks said...

A special god-given talent backed up by some good old google research.