So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sweet November

November has arrived, and, with it, inevitably, will come two annual occurrences that arrive like clockwork: the onset of winter and my search for the perfect flat leather boot under $100.

But I must say I'm feeling good about both of these things this year. For one thing, the high yesterday was 70 degrees. For another, I've already found these.


P.S. When you visit the boots at their web site, don't worry about that third commenter down -- the one from Canada, who complains that boots never fit her perfectly toned calves and approves of the wearing of leggings. That's three strikes right there -- we'll take care of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.infinityshoes.com/index.cfm/a/catalog.prodshow/vid/25580/Miz-Mooz-Pester

they don't quite meet your criteria, but I was quite happy with them.