So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not an Addict

I think Jayn and I have officially overstayed our welcome at the Lucky sale. I'm fairly certain the number of times we've each been into a Lucky store can no longer be counted on one hand -- and when you add in visits to the web site, you're going to have to start counting toes, too. Hell, I've even started buying Lucky for the unborn.

So I think it's time we quit this little habit . . . compulsive obsession . . . dangerous addiction . . . whatever you want to call it, we're quitting cold turkey. I will leave the Lucky site and go to another brand's web site entirely. Perhaps Free People. An excellent choice. They have some lovely stuff. Like, say . . . this top. It's cute. Colorful, flowy, kind of hippie-ish . . . you know, it looks like something you would find at . . . oh, crap. Do they make a gum for this? Maybe a patch?

No comments: