So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The blind leading the blinded by the light

While walking home the other day, I saw a blind man (so identified by his white cane) crossing the street while talking on a cell phone. As someone who all-too-often uses cellular communication devices while walking, I was amused by the thought that no one could yell at him, "Hang up the phone and watch where you're going!"

In honor of that man, and of Stevie Wonder's ironic choice of words at Michael Jackson's funeral --- "This is a moment that I wished that I didn't live to see come." -- I want to blog about sunglasses.

If you want cute, cheap sunglasses, there are a few ways to go about getting them. You could work on Canal Street, as I do, and have 11 different men offer to sell you a "designer" pair out of their suitcase in the half a block between your office's front door and the subway every day.

Or you could pay $6 for these. Love them!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I just bought two pairs of sunglasses from Aldo for $20! ~Gabby