So - which ass-kicking boots do I buy?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fear of a Blue Jacket

Everyone has irrational fears. Well, everyone else has irrational fears - mine are all entirely reasonable. Wearing patterns: what am I a clown? Loose teeth: OMG, too scary to even contemplate. Speaking in front of large groups: I might get ridiculed by a significant partner, after presenting at a meeting of firm leaders, who claimed I was reading too much off my notes, hypothetically of course. Lastly, blue: what shoes do you wear, can you wear jeans, what matches it - help me!!

If you are immune to the terror that is the color blue, you should purchase this $17.50 jacket. It comes in both Scary Blue and Blue Fright. Take your pick, just leave me out of it.


1 comment:

mamalikey said...

I always love to see what google pairs your posts up with . Apparently there are many, many resources out there to help you with your blue jacket anxiety problem. Hypnosis anyone?

The jacket is cute!